CODE OF CONDUCT
- All teams should demonstrate good sportsmanship. No player, coach, or spectator shall use foul language towards other players, coaches, or spectators at any time. This will result in a flagrant 1, and will be reviewed by league on a case by case basis to determine punishment.
- Absolutely No fighting is allowed. First offense will result in season ending suspension.
- If a referee witnesses any acts of a player intentionally trying to harm another player, the referee may issue a technical, flagrant, or ejection from the game. The league will review all cases and decide what punishment shall be put into place, any ejection will result in a 1 game suspension.
- Players, coaches, and spectators who have been ejected must leave the area and may not return until their suspension is over.
- The use or presence of drugs,weapons, tobacco, and alcohol is strictly prohibited during games and on site. Any person found in possession of any of these items will be asked to leave and league officials will determine final disciplinary action, on a case-by-case basis, that may lead up to and include ejection from the league.
Disclaimer: Code of Conduct rules may change at anytime without notice. The latest Codes of Conduct will always be posted on the victorysportsnj.com website. Coaches are responsible for reviewing, understanding, and reiterating any amendments to this code of conduct to their respective teams.